i don't have the policy at hand right now, but it basically bans cell
phone use during school hours, but there is a sentence added at the end
that cell phones are allowed for educational purposes at the teachers'
discretion.

Lauren Kelley Parren
ANESU Educational Technology Coordinator
Mt. Abraham Portfolio Coordinator
802-453-2333 x 1119

School Information Technology Discussion <[log in to unmask]> on