I found that in both edublogs and wordpress.  Real bummer.  Others on this
list have liked 21 classrooms which doesn't seem to have the same problem,
but I haven't tried it yet. We had some blogs on November Learning, but
that service is now closing down.

Lauren Kelley Parren
ANESU Educational Technology Coordinator
Mt. Abraham Portfolio Coordinator
802-453-2333 x 1119

School Information Technology Discussion <[log in to unmask]> on