>The "Creating 21st Century Classrooms" programs looks like a real fine
>opportunity. Unfortunately we are late finding out about it (our fault -
>it was well posted on the VITA-Learn listserv, etc). In any case, a few
>questions for you 1) Are you intending to have another session of this at
>a later date, perhaps next summer? and 2) Where exactly does the program
>meet?
>
>Thanks for all your efforts on behalf of ed tech.

We will be running  one next year.  Applications will be in the fall and
it will start in January and have a week next summer... probably at
Champlain College in Burlington.  It will likely be aimed at Math and
Science.

The present one is aimed mainly at schools in southern Vermont and will
meet in Bennington at Southern Vermont College.  The next one will be
statewide.

Hope this helps.

Ed

Ed Barry
Director of Information Technology Services
Milton Town School District
42 Herrick Avenue
Milton, VT  05468
(802)893-3210  FAX 893-3227