We're getting ready to issue an RFP for new PC laptops for all the
teachers.  Here's the list of vendors I buy hardware from all  the time:

GovConnection	Angelo Mullen		[log in to unmask]
Florida Micro		Evan Predom		[log in to unmask]
TopFloor		Marcus Szczecinski 	[log in to unmask]
CDW-G		Dwight Decoskey 	[log in to unmask]
Dell			Adrian Villalba		[log in to unmask]

If anyone's aware that any of these contacts is obsolete, or has
suggestions about other vendors they've gotten particularly good deals
from, would you mind sharing that with me?  thanks.

Bob Wickberg
Technology Coordinator
802-451-3418