  _____

From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Eric Snay
Sent: April 24, 2009 4:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: conflicker ~ I caught it

Hey BJ -

My heart goes out to you; hope you're able to get everything cleaned up.
We're running Trend Officescan here as well, and so far (knock on wood) I
haven't seen it.  Have you had a chance to invoke Trend's "outbreak
control"?

Keep us posted on your progress,

ES

Eric I Snay