Folks,

We need to finish up the conference session info so we can get
registration open.  I have posted the current schedule here
<http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pa1vkA_zE_tO84tO_5HXQbQ>  and
here <http://sites.google.com/site/pizzatechconference/> .

Unfortunately, I don't have the individual email address of each person
in charge of each session, so I need to ask those individuals to please
contact me ([log in to unmask]).  I didn't want to clutter up the
list server with the details of the schedule... I apologize.

In particular I don't have info on the Novell, Linux, and Microsoft
sessions and we have an extra one to squeeze in from Google Apps.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Michael Vining, SB Network Services

South Burlington School District