Folks,

We need to finish up the conference session info so we can get registration open.  I have posted the current schedule here and here

Unfortunately, I don’t have the individual email address of each person in charge of each session, so I need to ask those individuals to please contact me ([log in to unmask]).  I didn’t want to clutter up the list server with the details of the schedule… I apologize.

In particular I don’t have info on the Novell, Linux, and Microsoft sessions and we have an extra one to squeeze in from Google Apps.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

[log in to unmask]" alt="sm_logo_50x50.jpg">

Michael Vining, SB Network Services

South Burlington School District

South Burlington, Vermont 05403

Direct: (802) 652-7298