Bryan,

Did you unzip the Library folder inside the scs folder?

Diane

Diane Stacy
Network Administrator
Barre Supervisory Union
Barre, VT

>>> Bryan Thompson <[log in to unmask]> 3/31/2009 4:04 PM >>>
Craig and all,

I'm trying to run this program (scs x.x.x.x y.y.y.y) and I get the following error message - 'The system cannot execute the specified program." I am running it on an XP Pro machine. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Bryan

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator