Looks like Novell is in!!

Jack W. Barnes, CNE
Head Network Administrator
CCSU
Office 802-857-7000
Ext. 1039
Cell 802-318-0976
Fax 802-879-8197

>>> "Beth Gile" <[log in to unmask]> 04/28/2009 12:28 PM >>>

Jack and Craig,

We have the approval and are scheduling one of our consultants, Thom Kerby to participate and speak at the May 22nd event at South Burlington High School.

I will work with Thom on finalizing his travel and have him get in touch with you for any details needed on the topic, time and presentation.

Thank you for contacting Eos Systems and Novell to join you for this technology day.

Beth

Beth Gile, Account Manager
EOS Systems Inc.
"Exceptional Service Provided by Unmatched Expertise"
10 Kearney Road, Suite 102
Needham, MA  02494
781-453-2600 x127

>>> "Jack Barnes" <[log in to unmask]> 4/17/2009 1:53 PM >>>
Beth,

Novell has a slot on the agenda at our upcoming Tech Conference.  It will be on May 22nd at South burlington High School.

We are interested in hearing from an engineer type about Zenworks, single sign on and SLES.  Zenworks might be for both schools that have Zenworks already as well as others that might want to hear about it that are in a Windows environment.  There are others interested in single sign on to see if its a direction they might want to go.  As far as SLES, it will probably be questions from folks that are currently using Netware or maybe had started to move to SLES and have technical questions.  If you have an engineer that has worked with schools, that would be a plus.

thanks,

Jack W. Barnes, CNE
Head Network Administrator
CCSU
Office 802-857-7000
Ext. 1039
Cell 802-318-0976
Fax 802-879-8197

>>> "Beth Gile" <[log in to unmask]> 04/15/2009 5:16 PM >>>
Hi Jack,

I've been talking with Novell and they definitely want to be on the agenda for this event.

I think you said the meeting is tomorrow (Thursday).  Let me know any information that will be important for the presentation times and content and we'll plan accordingly.

Beth

Beth Gile, Account Manager
EOS Systems Inc.
"Exceptional Service Provided by Unmatched Expertise"
10 Kearney Road, Suite 102
Needham, MA  02494
781-453-2600 x127

>>> "Jack Barnes" <[log in to unmask]> 04/13/09 5:02 PM >>>
Beth,

See bold below

Jack W. Barnes, CNE
Head Network Administrator
CCSU
Office 802-857-7000
Ext. 1039
Cell 802-318-0976
Fax 802-879-8197

>>> "Beth Gile" <[log in to unmask]> 04/13/2009 4:10 PM >>>
Hi Jack,

I contacted Novell and they are very interested in participating in this event.

Can you get me some additional information:

1.  Who is invited/participants?

The attendees are tech folks working in the K-12 school systems in Vermont.  I believe that the average was about 100 attendees

2.  Do you have an announcement/invitation for this event?

We don't have the announcement for this year yet but you can see the past years at the link below.  We have a meeting on Thursday so I may have something more by then.

3.  What topics have been covered in the past and what is on the schedule for this year's event?

http://district.sbschools.net/dns/?module=archives

Any documentation on this would be helpful in making sure we get you the right resources for a successful event.

Thank you,

Beth

Beth Gile, Account Manager
EOS Systems Inc.
"Exceptional Service Provided by Unmatched Expertise"
10 Kearney Road, Suite 102
Needham, MA  02494
781-453-2600 x127

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the intended addressee only. Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.

The information contained in this communication, including any
attachments, is confidential,constitutes privileged
communication, and is intended only for the use of the
addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior
consent from the sender. The information in this e-mail is
also protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies.
Any unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure,
printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
us immediately at 802-879-8192 or return e-mail,and delete any
copies of this message immediately.  Any inadvertent disclosure
of this communication shall not compromise the confidential
nature of the communication.