The SB Pizza Tech Conference signup is rolling along.  If you haven't
signed up yet then point your internet browsing machine to
http://sites.google.com/site/pizzatechconference/registration and get
onboard.

Just a reminder for the conference organizers that we'll be having a
pizza meeting tomorrow (Thursday, 4/30) at Zachery's Pizza on Williston
Road, South Burlington.  I will be there at about 4:30.  We only have a
couple loose ends to tie up for the conference:

1.       Session availability re-cap

2.       Opening Session/keynote

Thanks,

Mike