Hello all:

We held our second Technology Plan workshop via LNV last evening.  Good turnout, thanks to all that attended and asked good questions.

I will be providing more of these through May and also providing a Webinar session or two for general questions from anywhere.  I am also always available by email for questions too.  Call as well.

A suggestion was made to share "technology plans in the works".  I think it is a great idea, I'd like to see people take advantage of it:

If you are currently working on your plan, and you have a school or SU website that it could be housed on, could you post your "plan in progress" on your website and then notify the School-IT list with that URL so that others may look at your plan?  (This could also perhaps be done in a forum on VTcite).  I think this could be very useful for all working on this process.  This is certainly not mandatory, but if you have a mechanism to share it, there are folks that would like to see the goals and actions that you are working on.

Thanks for sharing.

Peter

Peter Drescher
Education Technology Coordinator