Does anyone know or have experience with something along the lines of a lease for network infrastructure?

I’m thinking of something like a 10-year lease on switching and wireless infrastructure so we can plan for and upgrade consistently.

Anyone know of or done something like this?

Mike

[log in to unmask]" alt="sm_logo_50x50.jpg">

Michael Vining, SB Network Services

South Burlington School District

South Burlington, Vermont 05403

Direct: (802) 652-7298