i don't have the policy at hand right now, but it basically bans cell phone use during school hours, but there is a sentence added at the end that cell phones are allowed for educational purposes at the teachers' discretion.

Lauren Kelley Parren
ANESU Educational Technology Coordinator
Mt. Abraham Portfolio Coordinator
802-453-2333 x 1119