Thanks Marc
Hopefully it will be ago. Stay tuned.

Lucie

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 8:18 PM, Marc B. Gamble <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I was planning on coming. I am Marc Gamble.  I am currently working on my Ed. Tech endorsement through peer review.

On Apr 1, 2009, at 5:20 PM, Lucie deLaBruere wrote:

At this time we have only a couple RSVP's who can make it to the Vita-Learn NW April 3 meeting.
If you are thinking of coming, but have not RSVP'd yet, could you please do it by 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, so we can decide whether we should reschedule.  I will make a call Thursday morning based on how many "additional RSVP's" come in.

Look for a final call tomorrow morning on whether the meeting is going to be rescheduled.

Lucie deLaBruere

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com