I like the Spring idea but maybe Spring Tech Fling.  Not sure if the three P's thing really works.

Jack W. Barnes, CNE
Head Network Administrator
CCSU
Office 802-857-7000
Ext. 1039
Cell 802-318-0976
Fax 802-879-8197

>>> "Craig Lyndes @ wcvt.com" <[log in to unmask]> 04/13/2009 12:19 PM >>>
So what do you think of Bhorn's suggestion for a name for the May 22 Tech
conference at S. Burl?

Calling a Pizza meeting to continue planning for the conference.  Join us
Thursday 4/16 at 4:00 PM at Zachary's Pizza on Williston Rd S. Burlington.

We are getting close to finalizing the schedule.  As always ideas and
suggestions welcome.

Craig Lyndes
FCSU

The information contained in this communication, including any
attachments, is confidential,constitutes privileged
communication, and is intended only for the use of the
addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior
consent from the sender. The information in this e-mail is
also protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies.
Any unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure,
printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
us immediately at 802-879-8192 or return e-mail,and delete any
copies of this message immediately.  Any inadvertent disclosure
of this communication shall not compromise the confidential
nature of the communication.