From: "Bryant Patten" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 7:55:50 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: Spring Fling ~ Pizza, Presentations, and Prizes Or the three P's conference.

Is there a problem with continuing calling it the Pizza Conference? (can't find Bjorn's email mentioned by Craig)  I always felt that was a great name because it is non-conventional and yet has so many connotations for programmers and techies (it is THE food of coders, built in layers like an IP stack, fast & functional, and it is shaped like a disc!).  And I am not even going to mention the whole connection to beer...

I realize it is non-descriptive but are other conference names  (VermontFest, Dynamic Landscapes, "Christa") any better?  When we try to make it descriptive enough (National Education Computer Conference) we end up turning it into an acronym anyway.

If you can't fix it, feature it - I suggestion we call it 'The Secret Pizza Conference' with the tag line 'Only tell your friends...'

Bryant