We are leaving our images at IE7 until at least next April. At that time SunGard will be upgrading their client. Hopefully it will be backward compatible and we can then wait until summer of 2010 before deploying IE8.

Jack W. Barnes, CNE
Head Network Administrator
CCSU
Office 802-857-7000
Ext. 1039
Cell 802-318-0976
Fax 802-879-8197

>>> Rick Hege <[log in to unmask]> 04/15/2009 4:10 PM >>>
I was looking over the specs since we have a variety of processor
speeds. Seems it would only work on about 50% of the computers we
have so I will spend my time trying to avoid having it thrust upon
us. Might try it at home though and will watch for the version.
Rick

At 01:57 PM 4/15/2009, you wrote:
>Thanks,
>
>Good to know - I will try again tonight, with more attention paid to which
>flavor..

Tech Support
Townshend School District
PO Box 226
Townshend, VT 05353-0226
802-365-7506
Fax 802-365-7955
www.townshend.windham.vt.us

The information contained in this communication, including any
attachments, is confidential,constitutes privileged
communication, and is intended only for the use of the
addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior
consent from the sender. The information in this e-mail is
also protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies.
Any unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure,
printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
us immediately at 802-879-8192 or return e-mail,and delete any
copies of this message immediately.  Any inadvertent disclosure
of this communication shall not compromise the confidential
nature of the communication.