-----Original Message-----
From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bob Wickberg
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 8:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: hardware vendors

We're getting ready to issue an RFP for new PC laptops for all the
teachers.  Here's the list of vendors I buy hardware from all  the time:

GovConnection	Angelo Mullen		[log in to unmask]
Florida Micro		Evan Predom		[log in to unmask]
TopFloor		Marcus Szczecinski 	[log in to unmask]
CDW-G		Dwight Decoskey 	[log in to unmask]
Dell			Adrian Villalba		[log in to unmask]

If anyone's aware that any of these contacts is obsolete, or has
suggestions about other vendors they've gotten particularly good deals
from, would you mind sharing that with me?  thanks.

Bob Wickberg
Technology Coordinator
802-451-3418

16/4/2009This email may contain information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If this email contains confidential and/or privileged health or student information and you are not entitled to access such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal regulations require that you destroy this email without reviewing it and you may not forward it to anyone.