Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 16:08:02 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: question regarding a lovenox protocol
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear Deb,

I prefer to be called by the proper name as well. I am a Physician Assistant, not a Physician's Assistant. This is my official title recognized in legislation referring to my profession, my National Certifying Board, the State of Texas, Federal Government, and CMS. Not only do I prefer to be called by Physician Assistant, but it is my legal title. All the vascular sonographers I know call themselves "techs" and don't feel the least bit slighted.

Kevin Wilson, PA-C