They are another form of distration.  That's all.  To each his/her own.

Kathy Munson, BS, RDCS, RVT, RDMS

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Marcum <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 12:42 pm
Subject: Re: [UVMFLOWNET] cell phone etiquette and u/s exams

I agree that everyone handles distractions differently.  And by no means am I saying we are surgeons. I was just pointing out that tolerance is the key.  Also,  I agree about the swallowing and coughing, although I'm not sure how that applies to the cell phone conversation

Doug Marcum RDMS,RDCS,RVT(APS)
Advanced Ultrasound Consultants
Elite Solutions for Vein Therapy/ Insufficiency Scanning and On-Site Education
P: 321.231.2191
F: 407-971-4775
www.advancedusconsultants.com
Sent from my iPhone