Terry,

You hit a nerve with me on that one.  It may come across as
insensitive but I say NO.  why should they?  What kind of excuse is "
I'm a bad test taker".  Do I want that sonographer scanning me or my
loved one in a stressful situation? decision making under stress is
what we all have to do while scanning. I offer no apologies for that
position.  You either know the material inside and out or not. With
that mind set,  why not let MDs practice without a license if they are
bad test takers.

Doug Marcum RDMS,RDCS,RVT(APS)
Advanced Ultrasound Consultants
P: 321.231.2191