From: UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thu Apr 30 08:20:16 2009
Subject: Re: cell phone etiquette and u/s exams & children

The sign at my vet's office says
"Unsupervised children will be given an Espresso and a free puppy!"

Sacco, Marie (GE Healthcare) wrote:
> Love that one
>
> Marie A. Sacco,RTR,RDMS,RDCS
> GE CVUltrasound
> (630) 768-7230 Cell
> (630) 820-8208 Fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message,including any
attachments,is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies
of the original message.