From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jack I.
Siegel
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 8:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Feedback

Hello my Friends!

I am seriously considering applying for an "Aid"  to work in my very
busy Vascular Lab. I was wondering if anyone out there, Vascular,
Radiologic, Cardiac, that already have people that are not
Technologists, assisting with bringing patients in and out of exam rooms
stiocking the exam rooms etc...

Could you provide me with any feedback???

J2

Jack I.  Siegel, BA RVT
Technical  Director
Vascular Surgery
Dartmouth  Hitchcock Medical Center,  NH
Veterans Administration Medical  Center,   VT
603-650-8145
603-650-4737 fax