From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Terrence D. Case, M.Ed.,RVT
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 3:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: A helping hand please

As a board member of the Society for Vascular Sonography I have the task of updating the SVU glossary of terms. I could use some help on what terms we need to update or add. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. To see the current glossary go to the web site (www.svunet.org) and enter “members only” to find the existing glossary. We pay a nickel for each new term identified and that fund goes to the Steve Knight’s Children College Fund.

Thanks in advance,

Terry Case

Terrence D. Case MEd, RVT, FSVU

Program Director, Assistant Professor

Bachelor of Health Science - Vascular Sonography

Nova Southeastern University

College of Allied Health and Nursing

3200 South University Drive

Ft Lauderdale, FL 33328-2018