Oh yes...there diploma had dolphins on it!!!!

it was called "that sound in your neck"

J2

Jack I.  Siegel, BA RVT
Technical  Director
Vascular Surgery
Dartmouth  Hitchcock Medical Center,  NH
Veterans Administration Medical  Center,   VT
603-650-8145
603-650-4737

--- You wrote:
No malice intended,  maybe because I reside and "practice" In Florida I consistently see this happening. If any of you recall the Primetime Live special back in 1998 (the one with Frank West) in it ... I still have it on VHS..... the labs and scanografers that were highlighted were ALL in Florida, albeit south Florida , but nevertheless we have quite the reputation of being the incompetency hotbed!  again, I come in peace but maintain position :)

Doug Marcum RDMS,RDCS,RVT(APS)
Advanced Ultrasound Consultants
P: 321.231.2191
F: 407-971-4775