Ron,

Oh, You are Brutal !!!!!!!!         :)

J2

Jack I.  Siegel, BA RVT
Technical  Director
Vascular Surgery
Dartmouth  Hitchcock Medical Center,  NH
Veterans Administration Medical  Center,   VT
603-650-8145
603-650-4737

--- UVM Flownet wrote:
On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 3:32 PM, Terry Zwakenberg <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Don't be sorry, if they do not allow some form of grandfather clause my
> staffing division is going to be recruiting a lot of additional
> (credentialed) sonographers very soon.
>
> ...TJ

Why not have your existing sonographers take a test?

And what's with the "what if they're bad at testing?" mindset anyway? We get
that mantra repeated around our school systems here all the time. "What if
the kids are smart, but just bad at testing?"

I hate to break it to you, but they're STUPID

-Ron

--- end of quote ---