I understand your reason for using PubMed, but I hate the fact that
PubMed makes changes without consulting their users and makes them live
without running a beta test along side.  That is unacceptable,
unprofessional, and inexcusable even for a free government site.
I hate PubMed's Automatic Term Mapping (ATM) I think it is just slapping
a Google search on to the database.  The public and doctors will be
happy with it but it makes my job more difficult and searching via MeSH
more cumbersome.  That is why I use Ovid.
I don't like the Tip Box either, but there are just as many things about
PubMed that I don't like either and I think the excuse that PubMed is
free is a poor excuse for some of the things they do.
Michelle

***
Opinions expressed are mine and not that of my employer or anyone else.
Michelle Kraft, MLS, AHIP
Senior Medical Librarian
Cleveland Clinic Alumni Library
9500 Euclid Ave. NA30