I have had this problem for a while and think I have just figured something out...

Sometimes I (and the patron) do not receive the batches of citations from an EBSCOhost search that I send by e-mail.  It now seems that it is only the second or subsequent batches that are not received.  The first batch seems to arrive alright.

It has taken me quite some time to notice that it is the later batches that do not arrive.  Has anybody else noticed this?  Or is it just me and my unending tribulations with EBSCO.  Or does nobody else do mediated searches any more?

Mary
Mary L. Marix, M.L.S., AHIP   ([log in to unmask])
Reference Librarian & Library Liaison to the LSUHSC-NO School of Nursing
Library, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center in New Orleans
433 Bolivar St., Box B3-1, New Orleans, LA  70112-7021
(504) 568-8339   http://www.lsuhsc.edu/NO/Library/