Hello,

As you may know I am the founder of FFA -an international collaboration
of libraries whose mission is
to provide underserved nations with health science journal articles for
free.

This program has been serving under-served nations for over five years
now. FreeForAll has provided ILLs to healthcare professionals in need
all over the world. ( Interested in helping? Please see link below)

BUT has failed to serve  librarians across the globe! Today I am
starting the Inter-CAT program to address that problem.

You may not know this but there are librarians WITHOUT cats across the
globe. Yes, I know shocking!

Help me, help those in need of a feline friend. Lend your cat out today!
You know you have a few extra to spare for an extended loan...don't be
greedy!  Safe- airline approved carriers will be provided to all who
participate. Thanks-

Laurel K. Graham
American Dietetic Association
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

FreeForAll
<http://lendinglibrarians.googlepages.com/freeforallC:/Documents%20and%2
0Settings/lgraham/My%20Documents/IBM>

http://lendinglibrarians.googlepages.com/freeforall
<http://lendinglibrarians.googlepages.com/freeforall>

FreeForAll is an international collaboration of libraries whose mission