From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Laurel Graham
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 11:28 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CHAT: Inter-library CAT program

Hello,

As you may know I am the founder of FFA -an international collaboration
of libraries whose mission is
to provide underserved nations with health science journal articles for
free.

This program has been serving under-served nations for over five years
now. FreeForAll has provided ILLs to healthcare professionals in need
all over the world. ( Interested in helping? Please see link below)

BUT has failed to serve  librarians across the globe! Today I am
starting the Inter-CAT program to address that problem.

You may not know this but there are librarians WITHOUT cats across the
globe. Yes, I know shocking!

Help me, help those in need of a feline friend. Lend your cat out today!
You know you have a few extra to spare for an extended loan...don't be
greedy!  Safe- airline approved carriers will be provided to all who
participate. Thanks-

Laurel K. Graham
American Dietetic Association
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

FreeForAll
<http://lendinglibrarians.googlepages.com/freeforallC:/Documents%20and%2
0Settings/lgraham/My%20Documents/IBM>

http://lendinglibrarians.googlepages.com/freeforall
<http://lendinglibrarians.googlepages.com/freeforall>

FreeForAll is an international collaboration of libraries whose mission
is
to provide underserved nations with health science journal articles for
free.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any accompanying data or files is confidential and may contain privileged information intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete this email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately.  Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege.