I have never had calls from Biotechniques (this might be explained by my being outside the US, of course!), but I have taken out the free subscription.   I receive their daily emails and tables of contents and have found useful things, particularly in the Webwatch column.

There is more about Biotechniques at http://www.biotechniques.com/biotechniques/aboutbiotechniques/.

Keith

Keith Nockels MA MCLIP
Information Librarian
Clinical Sciences Library
University of Leicester
PO Box 65
Leicester LE2 7LX
England - UK
Tel. +44 (0)116 252 3101
Email: [log in to unmask]

Times Higher Education University of the Year 2008/09