From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Hill, Thomas
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 10:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Petty rant: online and print to institutional customers
lagging behind

We had a similar request here just last week, but luckily the article in
NEJM we needed to get was online epub before print.  Maybe NEJM can tell
us why individuals have access to epub before libraries?  Can someone in
MLA forward this to the proper NEJM contact?  You probably know them
better than Joy and I.

Thank you for using the library.
Confidential: This electronic message and all contents contain
information from Self Regional Healthcare which may be privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The information is
intended to be for the addressee only.  If you are not the addressee,
any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the contents of this
message is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic message in
error, please notify the sender and destroy the original message and all
copies.

Tel. 864-725-4851; fax 864-725-4838.  Self Regional Healthcare is a
smoke-free environment.
Thomas Hill, Librarian, Self Regional Healthcare, Medical Library,
Greenwood, SC 29646