This is exactly why I use PubMed and refuse to pay for Ovid.  It's the biggest rip-off on the face of the earth, and THEN, they're aren't content just taking your money, they have to jerk you around besides.
Mary

Mary A. Hanson, M.S.L.
Saint Mary's Health Sciences Library
200 Jefferson SE
Grand Rapids, MI  49503

voice:  616-685-6260
fax:  616-685-6419

>>> "Herbert, Teri Lynn" <[log in to unmask]> 04/02/2009 10:06 AM >>>
You should hear the students complain: it drives many of ours to
using PubMed instead.  The company should listen to it's users
and bill payers!  Another amen.   Thanks.
TL Herbert

--
Teri Lynn Herbert, MS, MLIS
Medical University of South Carolina Library