I had forgotten about it until I saw your message.  On Sunday morning, the local mountain reporter spent the time he was on air either fawning over cadbury eggs, or the dude skinning up the mountain 'in the green speed suit'.  I assume he saw your initial skin up, and spent the rest of the broadcast zooming in the mountain cam to try and find you again.  I had a funny feeling you might be the only person who would be skinning in something that could be construed as a 'speed suit'.  Mystery solved.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jonathan S. Shefftz
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 5:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SKIVT-L] They're back: 21 min left on $350 Megaride at Tramdock.com

and in a somewhat-related department:

On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 14:56:16 -0500, Dulik, Andy (US - Jericho)
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Were you skinning in a green speed suit on sunday morning?

Correct.
(I was really motivated, and arrived a bit before 6.  Got in over 7k by a bit
past 9, then drove back to Mass to meet up with my wife to hike Mt
Sugarloaf.  Unlike some spring ski outings -- like skiing lift-served at Okemo on
Saturday -- when I return to Mass and start to ponder how out-of-place
skiing is at that time of year, was so cold even down there that I wondered
why my wife wanted to go hiking!)

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]