[log in to unmask]" v:shapes="Picture_x0020_1" height="217" width="234">

Hello, Everyone. My name is Danielle Gallant, I work here at UVM, but I’m on the Girls on the Run-Vermont(GOTR) 5K Committee and am one of the Volunteer Coordinators for the GOTR 5K event coming up in June.

Girls on the Run© is a non-profit prevention program that encourages preteen girls to develop self-respect and healthy lifestyles through running. Our curricula addresses all aspects of girls' development - their physical, emotional, mental, and social well-being.

We have an awesome community 5K event planned and we need your help! Well over 1500 participants are expected at this year’s 5K! Help is needed on the day of the 5K, Sunday, June 7th from 8am-noon, at the Champlain Valley Expo in Essex Junction. You can find more information at http://www.girlsontherunvermont.org/.

If you are interested in volunteering for this great event, please send the information that is asked below to Danielle Gallant at the following email address:

Please feel free to send this email to others who may be interested. Thanks in advance for making this an awesome experience for the girls and the community!

All the best,

Danielle

 If you are interested, please include the following information when you contact me:

Name

Email

Phone

Are you flexible with your volunteer role?

                        Yes                  No

Are you available to volunteer for race bag stuffing on Friday, June 5th, starting at 12pm?

                        Yes                  No

--
Danielle Gallant

Career Counselor
UVM Career Services
633 Main St.
Living/Learning E Building
Burlington, VT 05405
802-656-3450

www.uvm.edu/career

“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you’ve imagined!”
	- Henry David Thoreau