      Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 10:44:06 -0400
      From: Danielle Gallant <[log in to unmask]>
   Subject: looking for volunteers
        To: [log in to unmask]

****

*Hello, Everyone. My name is Danielle Gallant, I work here at UVM, but
I'm on the Girls on the Run-Vermont(GOTR) 5K Committee and am one of the
Volunteer Coordinators for the GOTR 5K event coming up in June.

Girls on the RunŠ is a non-profit prevention program that encourages
preteen girls to develop self-respect and healthy lifestyles through
running. Our curricula addresses all aspects of girls' development -
their physical, emotional, mental, and social well-being. *

*We have an awesome community 5K event planned and we need your help!
Well over 1500 participants are expected at this year's 5K! Help is
needed on the day of the 5K, Sunday, June 7^th from 8am-noon, at the
Champlain Valley Expo in Essex Junction. You can find more information
at **http://www.girlsontherunvermont.org/**.

If you are interested in volunteering for this great event, please send
the information that is asked below to Danielle Gallant at the following
email address: **[log in to unmask]*
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>*. *

*
Please feel free to send this email to others who may be interested.
Thanks in advance for making this an awesome experience for the girls
and the community!

All the best,*

*Danielle

*

* If you are interested, please include the following information when
you contact me:

Name

Email

Phone*

*Are you flexible with your volunteer role? *

*                        Yes                  No*

*Are you available to volunteer for race bag stuffing on Friday, June
5^th , starting at 12pm?*

*            *

*                        Yes                  No*

* *

--
Danielle Gallant

Career Counselor
UVM Career Services
633 Main St.
Living/Learning E Building
Burlington, VT 05405
802-656-3450

www.uvm.edu/career

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've
imagined!"
	- Henry David Thoreau

----- End forwarded message -----