From: Technology Discussion at UVM [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Carol Caldwell-Edmonds
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 2:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Instant Demo

Dear Janet,

I have not used Instant Demo, but the Helpline staff has tried quite a
few screen recording and video editing products. Up until now, we have
used freeware--Jing, Bulent, Cam Studio, a few others. Then Phil in ETS
did a little research on products for ETS. We liked Camtasia enough to
purchase that one. It does more than screen recording. It is a video
editing system. I would look for something that has excellent tutorials,
an intuitive interface, and works for all the types of computers on
which you need to record.

Carol

Carol Caldwell-Edmonds,
Enterprise Technology Services: Client Services
Manager, UVM Computing Helpline and the Computer Depot Clinic
University of Vermont

never take yourself TOO seriously...
artwork by Shannon Edmonds

Arnold, Janet A wrote:

	Hi - I'm considering ordering screen recording software. I've
used trials of several different products and like Instant Demo the
best. Has anyone used this? Can you share pros? Cons?

	Thanks,
	Janet Arnold
	Psychiatry