Darth- volume is our small schools problem. Each May/June we
orchestrate a group buy for Macs with Apple and PCs with Dell. Apple
has the schools put in only a few POs grouped by SU and within a
small window of time, but Dell has let the schools do their POs
individually and spread out over a month or longer.

The Dell page is just them letting our schools do it on a more
ongoing fashion. And certainly every time we call up with a larger
order than a handful, they have done even better on the pricing.

This is just a first step in trying to get more schools included and
possibly finally have the volume that would get the NEK schools the
deals Chittenden schools get on a regular basis.

jeff