I contacted Adrian and he pointed me to this site as well, but the hardware
I was looking for was not on the list.  Is it a requirement that we pick
from the list or what? Can I specify the configuration I want? I have been
trying to get a quote on specific hardware specs but have had difficulty. Or
is he just not paying attention to what I am asking for? So far I have not
been impressed with the service or responsiveness, considering the 50ish
machines I am interested in purchasing.

Eric Hall
Technology Coordinator
Waterbury/Duxbury Schools