Here is another link:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Installation/FromImgFiles

It helped me create a bootable netbook remix flash drive Apple Disk Utility.

NOW how do I propagate my image to the rest of the netbooks? I think we have
had that conversation... Time to look in the archives.

on 5/28/09 8:37 AM, Craig Lyndes @ wcvt.com wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I'm working on our first set of netbooks.  One of the obstacles I needed
> to overcome is being able to image the netbooks, without a CD.
>
> I found the following open source utility that takes an ISO cd image file
> and creates a bootable USB from it.  Works really well with PING (Linux OS
> on the ISO), the program runs on Windows.
>
> http://unetbootin.sourceforge.net/
>
> Craig Lyndes
> FCSU

and privileged information protected under the Family Educational Rights and
Privacy Act. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the message.