Teachers cooperate, for the most part, and some classrooms have 2 computers,
one designated as the student computer.

-----Original Message-----
From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rebecca Machia
Sent: May 06, 2009 11:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: profiles

How have you impressed upon teachers not to allow students to "quickly do
something on their machine"?  We also use Deep Freeze and find it very
effective, as long as everyone is on the same page.

Personally, I like redirecting my documents and favorites.

Also, has anyone implemented Faronics Anti-Executable software?  I wonder if
this would help stem the rash of UltraSurf-ing.