Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend.

Just a friendly reminder to get your VTFest proposals in soon.  As we get
close to the end of the year it gets real busy and it is easy to put this
off.  Lets try to get it in this week if at all possible.

You all know classroom teachers who are doing great things with
technology. PLEASE encourage them to subgmit a proposal. Also, don't
forget to get YOURS in!!

As always, let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks again.

Ed

Ed Barry
Director of Information Technology Services
Milton Town School District
42 Herrick Avenue
Milton, VT  05468
(802)893-3210  FAX 893-3227