I have had the best luck with Mitsubishi, they have held up well, and the last few I bought (for under $600) came with a free extra bulb.

Bjorn Behrendt
Proctor School District

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lisa Brande" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 9:19:46 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Projector purchase

Hi All,
I am looking to buy around 6-10 projectors and am wondering if anyone has a recommendation.  These will be used in classrooms, so lighting is a bit of an issue.  We are hoping to get a couple of Smartboards soon, so I'd hope the projectors I buy would be up to snuff for that application.  I usually use Tiger for purchases like this but if someone can recommend a different vendor I'm open to that.  We haven't had our current projectors long enough for me to have a brand preference or determine the life expectancy of the ones we do have; hopefully someone on this list has.

Thanks.

Lisa Brande
ANESU Tech Support
Bristol Elementary School -M,T,W,TH - 802-453-3227