We have been using B&H for projectors for at least a couple of years.  Attached is a quote we used recently for the Sanyo projectors.  The have 3000 lumins as we have a lot of windows in classrooms.

Jack W. Barnes, CNE
Head Network Administrator
CCSU
Office 802-857-7000
Ext. 1039
Cell 802-318-0976
Fax 802-879-8197

>>> Lisa Brande <[log in to unmask]> 05/26/2009 9:19 AM >>>
Hi All,
I am looking to buy around 6-10 projectors and am wondering if anyone has
a recommendation.  These will be used in classrooms, so lighting is a bit
of an issue.  We are hoping to get a couple of Smartboards soon, so I'd
hope the projectors I buy would be up to snuff for that application.  I
usually use Tiger for purchases like this but if someone can recommend a
different vendor I'm open to that.  We haven't had our current projectors
long enough for me to have a brand preference or determine the life
expectancy of the ones we do have; hopefully someone on this list has.

Thanks.

Lisa Brande
ANESU Tech Support
Bristol Elementary School -M,T,W,TH - 802-453-3227

The information contained in this communication, including any
attachments, is confidential,constitutes privileged
communication, and is intended only for the use of the
addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior
consent from the sender. The information in this e-mail is
also protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies.
Any unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure,
printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
us immediately at 802-879-8192 or return e-mail,and delete any
copies of this message immediately.  Any inadvertent disclosure
of this communication shall not compromise the confidential
nature of the communication.