We are doing a SNAP demo Thursday for our nurses and network staff.
The nurses really want it, but we are just in the process of a PowerSchool implementation, new contracts, tons of time, etc......
Admin and IT are leaning towrds one system to support.
If we do it in PowerSchool, we will have to set up the templates for them.

Diane

Diane Lemieux

http://www.vrbo.com/174903

Associate Principal   St. Albans Town Educational Center

Tech Coordinator   Franklin Central Supervisory Union
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.

Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead (1901–1978)