Hello out there,

We are having a discussion about whether or not it's necessary to run Windows Firewall on workstations inside a LAN that has a properly configured firewall at the perimeter. It adds a layer of complexity for doing things like remote administration of software installed on the clients. Is the protection provided by WF at the workstation-level critical enough to warrant the custom configurations required to make it play well?

We would love to hear thoughts and opinions from all sides of the equation.

Thanks much,
Susan Briere
Technical Support, RNESU