We just got a notification from OpenText/FirstClass about a security problem with the software. We are trying to get the word out to ALL FirstClass system administrators in the State. There are a number of you who use FC either on their own or through a different service that we do not have the names for and who may not get the announcement elsewhere.

NEWS BULLETIN
 FirstClass/Open Text has discovered a potentially serious security vulnerability affecting Internet Services. This can affects all installations over all platforms (LearningNetworks hosting excepted). Administrators of FirstClass Software, please contact your FC reseller, FirstClass software or LearningNetworks for assistance and repair.

Neil Manders
Project Manager
Learning Networks/First Class
802-257-1258