I think we could cover most of Pennsylvania with what we have.

Jack W. Barnes, CNE
Network Administrator
CCSU
Office 802-857-7000
Ext. 1039
Cell 802-318-0976
Fax 802-879-8197

>>> Vincent Rossano <[log in to unmask]> 5/15/2009 2:29 PM >>>
>>> On 5/15/2009 at 11:43 AM, Bill Clark <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>  eventually you have to draw the line at
> the 19th black power cord etc.

But aren't those computer power cords a marvel of recycling/reuse?  I swear we've got some from our TRS-80s still in service.  You know:  you're replacing a computer that's plugged into an outlet behind a bank of filing cabinets so you just hook the new computer up to the old power cord.   In fact, the power cord is the only thing that has remained useful from the hundreds (thousands?) of computers we've decommissioned over the years.   But, wow, how they do accumulate!

Okay, how about this:  we collect all the left-over computer power cords in Vermont schools and establish a Guinness World Record by laying them end to end all the way to the Intel offices in California.

-Vince

The information contained in this communication, including any
attachments, is confidential,constitutes privileged
communication, and is intended only for the use of the
addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior
consent from the sender. The information in this e-mail is
also protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies.
Any unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure,
printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
us immediately at 802-879-8192 or return e-mail,and delete any
copies of this message immediately.  Any inadvertent disclosure
of this communication shall not compromise the confidential
nature of the communication.