Hi all,

I am planning to replace an xserver. The current server is PPC based and the replacement is an Intel architecture. The current server is running leopard (10.5). Does anyone know if I can use Carbon Copy Cloner from a PPC Mac to an Intel Mac (same OS revision)? It would be a quicker configuration if I can.  Thanks.

Dave

David Tisdell. Music Teacher
Browns River Middle School
[log in to unmask] (e-mail)