You can use CCC to back up your data, but you'll want to do a fresh
install of the OS.

Check out DeployStudio (http://www.deploystudio.com/Home.html) for some
Mac imaging goodness!  Not sure it will help in this case.. but I like
to point out that nice FREE piece of software.

If you're throwing out a copy of 10.5 Server... I know of a good home
for it...

Come to think of it, I bet Eric Hall will cover some of this in his
pizza session on Imaging.  J

Sign up today @
http://sites.google.com/site/pizzatechconference/registration

Mike